Discover mindful living in a selection of apartment homes ranging from studios to two-story penthouses, all designed for a balanced life. Perched above a brand new Whole Foods Market in Shaw, The Wren is an escape from the city and a departure from the norm.
With a thoughtfully sophisticated approach, a wide-ranging selection of floor plans is designed to fit every lifestyle.
• Studios to two-story penthouses
• Nine-foot ceilings
• Floor-to-ceiling windows with built-in roller shades
• Laminated wood flooring
• Modern Delta™ fixtures and GE appliances
• Quartz countertops
• Under-cabinet lighting
• Kitchen pantries
• WiFi-connected smart thermostats
• Spa-style bathrooms
• Custom mirror vanity systems*
• Custom wood closets
• Spacious outdoor terraces and balconies*
A curated collection of intimate amenity spaces created for mindful living complements sprawling outdoor space.
• 24-hour lobby concierge
• Two-story fitness center with cardio workout area and yoga studio
• Double-height clubroom overlooking lush courtyard
• Large landscaped courtyard and outdoor patio
• Game room outfitted with billiards table
• Dedicated workspace and conference room
• Penthouse level communal kitchen
• Expansive rooftop pool deck with 25-meter lap pool
• Resident community garden
• Skywalk bridge with integrated seating and stunning city views
• Rooftop dog run and spa
• Whole Foods Market on ground floor
• Green roof and solar panels
Find your center in a selection of apartment homes ranging from studios to two-story penthouses, all designed for a balanced life.
Nestled two blocks north of the U Street Metro, The Wren fits organically into an elevated District lifestyle.
Daily errands do not require a car.
4 minute walk to the Green + Yellow Lines
Directly above Whole Foods
12 minute walk to Trader Joe’s
Flat as a pancake, excellent bike lanes.
9 minute bike ride to Downtown
14 minute bike ride to the National Mall
16 minute bike ride to Rock Creek Park
The Wren © 2020. All Rights Reserved.